Applications are now open for the Tinkering India State Ambassador Program 2023.
The State Ambassador Program is one of the signature programs of Tinkering India. It has engaged youth from more than 30+ states in India.
After getting a huge amount of responses in the what’s app group, we are back again with this amazing opportunity for you to become part of the state youth leader’s community.
As a national platform, Tinkering India promotes both national and international opportunities to facilitate symmetrical access to information. As a part of our broader aspiration, we want to engage talented youngsters from every state and UTs, who will become an ambassador of Tinkering India in their respective states & UTs to facilitate access to opportunities for youth in their communities.
Let’s unite together and create biggest Tinkering community of the world.
Do you want to be a part of this National family and represent Tinkering India as the face of your state?
“Tinkering India Ambassador Program 2023” is here to give you this very platform!
Responsibilities as a State Ambassador:
- Promote and spread the cause of Tinkering India in your state which is “free, easy, and instant access to opportunities for all ”.
- Plan and organize different campaigns and programs to ensure access to opportunities in your locality.
- Manage the Tinkering India Social Media platforms ( Whats App, Facebook group etc.) for your state.
- Acquire new members in your provided social media groups.
- Communicate with your immediate supervisor consistently.
- Share and circulate relevant, local, and global opportunities to your community.
- Collaborate and forge partnerships with different student bodies, youth groups, and social organizations to organize mutually beneficial programs.
Interested? Tinkering India is accepting applications now. Apply now and grab this opportunity to grow with Tinkering India!
- Accrue experience working in a national job environment, while leading projects with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Get the opportunity to showcase your talent, achievements, and experience with millions of youth through Tinkering India’s English blog and boost your social profile.
- Receive certificates from Tinkering India upon successful completion of the term and nominations to participate in different programs.
- Enhance your networks and learn from global, and national leaders and resource persons.
- Represent your state at the national level and get a kick-start for your national career.
- Attend and represent your state and Tinkering India to various national and international programs.
- Between the ages of 14 and 24 years.
- Enthusiastic to promote the purpose of Tinkering India, which is to ensure that all youth have equal access to opportunities.
- Ability to work with G-suite (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google forms etc.)
- Actively engage in extracurricular activities such as public speaking, debate, program design and organization, and so on.
- Ability to mobilize a team and plan activities will be an added advantage when demonstrating leadership qualities.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Be available for a minimum of 12 months to work with Tinkering India.
Eligible Regions: Open for All States and UTs
Apply online through the given link.
If you face any technical difficulty during the application process, please reach out to our team in either of the following ways:
Application Deadline: Feb 28, 2023
Online Interview Date: Mar 4. 2023