Deadline: Submit your videos by Nov 14
SHE STEM Video Challenge 2022
The #SHESTEM2022 Video Challenge is now open!
This challenge will run from 25th October until 14th November 2022. ( extended )
You can upload your video on Instagram/ Facebook/ YouTube, or on the google forms link mentioned below.
Record a video with your response to the question, ‘Imagine you are in 2047. As India celebrates 100 years, you have been awarded a Nobel Prize for your innovation in tackling climate change. In your 30-second thank you video speech, tell us about your innovation and how it positively impacts climate change.’
You could also create a prototype of your innovation using any innovative way including newspaper, papier-mâché, or digitally.
Students will need to make their social media accounts public (Facebook, Instagram) and/ or make viewing rights public (Youtube, Google forms) for us to be able to view their videos.
1. Open for age groups from 13 to 17 years as of 24th October 2022.
2. You can enter the challenge either as an individual or in a group of two.
3. The participant/ team must be enrolled in a school in India.
4. Each participant/ team can make only one entry.
5. Entry can be in English or Hindi
Disclaimer: GDPR: The details shared by you can be used for the promotion of SHESTEM and allied activities by the partners of SHESTEM.
For more details